Too many weird things have happened to us these past few days and not all have been fun. Thursday was the whole bus thing. Not good, but not the worst. Friday we were sitting in the front room and heard a loud noise on the window in the dinning area. We looked out the front room window and saw a bird fly off. We just thought the bird hit the house and didn't think much of it, how much damage can a bird do right? Well today I actually looked at the window and saw a hole. We aren't sure it if was the bird or some kid trying to shoot the bird with a be-be gun and that's what hit the window. It's a pretty good circle for a beak. (It's just above the big green bushes if you can't see it.) We have 2 panned windows so we won't have to get a new one right away.
Today we went to the Western Days Parade with the kids. They love going and apparently so does the rest of Twin Falls. There were a ton of people. Anyways, when we parked the car the kids kept saying they saw Spider Man and thought it was the real one. I knew it wasn't but was trying to look to see if I could see who they were talking about. I have no idea how I did it, but when I closed the side door my finger decided to get in the way and I slammed it in the door. My initial thought was to pull it out, but as luck would have it, it was stuck and I had to open the door. I guess I was lucky because it isn't broke, I can move it, and I don't need stitches. It was just a stupid thing to do and Brad has enjoyed making fun of me for it. I have small fingers as it is, so one that is swollen looks weird.
There is a cut on the back of my finger too. It is really hard to not have all of your fingers. You don't realize how much they work together until one of them is hurt.
I have to end on a happy note. Our dishwasher sucks and doesn't close well unless you force it to. Jackson loves it because he can play with the dishes and since he loves all things boy, he has found out that he can sit on it too... He looks so happy with himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment