The kids now look forward to the daily project. It's been fun trying new things with them and even better it keeps them happy and entertained. Monday we did bag painting. It didn't work out as well as I had hoped but it wasn't too bad.
Tuesday was Jello cookies. It was pretty much sugar cookies with some Jello mix in it to color it and flavor it. The kids liked making them and mixing in the Jello with their hands. They weren't too bad when they were all done.
Today we made a city. I put tape all over the front room to make roads and the kids made houses and other things. The picture is just after I finished the roads and they were starting to make their houses. This project has kept them the happiest.
We didn't have a project Wednesday. I had to get together things for my interview for the Surgical Tech program. It was a really weird interview. They asked things that I wasn't expecting like close my eyes and put my hands on the table and explain how to tie a bow...Some of them took me off guard and when I was done I thought of a million other ways I could have answered the questions. The good thing is make it or not I should know by next week. I am not sure if I think I got in or not, but either way I'm just happy I interviewed and got that experience. If not this year then I'll try again next year, I guess I'll see in a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment